The most loved Mac is about to make you fall in love all over again. Available in silver, space grey and gold, the new thinner and lighter MacBook Air features a brilliant Retina display, Touch ID, the latest-generation keyboard and a Force Touch trackpad. The iconic wedge is created from 100 per cent recycled aluminium, making it the greenest Mac ever. And with all-day battery life, MacBook Air is your perfectly portable, do-it-all notebook.
Intel Core i5 processor
Intel UHD Graphics 617
Up to 13 hours of battery life
Touch ID Sensor
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Testing conducted by Apple in May 2017 using pre-production 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based 13‑inch MacBook Air systems with a 256GB SSD and 8GB of RAM. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%. The iTunes film playback test measures battery life by playing back HD 1080p content with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%. The standby test measures battery life by allowing a system, connected to a wireless network and signed in to an iCloud account, to enter standby mode with Safari and Mail applications launched and all system settings left at default. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
- Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote are available on the Mac App Store. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID and a device that is compatible with the OS version required for each app.
- PVC-free AC power lead available in all regions except India and Republic of Korea.