iPad Air brings more of our most powerful technologies to more people than ever. The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A 10.5‑inch Retina display with True Tone. Support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard. And at just 456 grams and 6.1 millimetres thin, carrying all that power is effortless.
10.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display
A12 Bionic chip with 64‑bit architecture
Touch ID fingerprint sensor
8MP iSight camera with 1080p
7MP FaceTime HD camera
802.11ac/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
Up to 10 hours of battery life
Built in stereo speakers
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 8GB to 11GB of space (including iOS and pre-installed apps) depending on the model and settings. Pre-installed apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them.
- Size and weight vary by conﬁguration and manufacturing process.
- FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a mobile network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
- Data plan required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi‑Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- Data plan sold separately. The model you purchase is conﬁgured to work with a particular mobile network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and data plan availability.
- Embedded Apple SIM in iPad Pro may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. Apple SIM and embedded Apple SIM not available in China.
- Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Mobile data charges may apply.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.